Hello there, and welcome to He Says, She Says! We welcome Twilight fans of all ages, old and new. This is a community for everyone to enjoy this amazing book series written by that goddess of literature, Stephenie Meyer.
Looking for both male and female insights on the series? Look no further, folks!
While we welcome fanfiction, fanmixes, news, icons, and all the stuff that comes with your avergae Twilight community, what sets us apart is the chapter-by-chapter breakdowns of the novels in this series. Both David (theworldslips) and Stephanie (its_stephanie24), will be giving these little reports, and both will express their opinions (and a little sarcastic humor), while giving insight on what a male reader and a female reader takes away from this series. We encourage you to join in these discussions.
So kick back, relax, and don't touch that mouse! You're in for one heck of a ride.
BY ROYAL DECREE OF THE MODS: Er...rules, rather.
1. No posts that simply say, "OMG!!! EDWARD IS SO HOT YOU GUIEZ!" While we welcome squeeing of all kinds, please refrain from a post that focuses on how much you love a certain character unless you provide some really thoughtful insight.
2. Save the drama for yo momma, people. We don't want any hate being spread here, ok? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
3. We encourage discussion and expression of opinions. Needless to say, not everyone agrees. If you disagree, state it in a polite manner:
Right: "I don't agree with your point that the sky is purple. Here's why...."
Wrong: "YOU'RE SO STUPID, THE SKY IS OBVIOUSLY BLUE, AND YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A MORON FOR SAYING IT'S PURPLE!"
4. Please, tag your entries accordingly. This will make it easier for everyone.
5. d0n't tAlK lYk ThIs g0T iT?
6. If any rules are breached, we will kindly give you a warning. Further breaking of these rules will lead to be being banned from the community.
7. We ask you, if you write fanfiction, to use this format:
Title: Author: Rating: Pairing: Summary:
8. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Otherwise known as using good judgement. C'mon guys, we all know what's appropiate for ourselves and what's not. If a fanfic is rated 'M' and you may be offended by it, don't read it, ok?
9. Please rate all fanfictions appropriately.
10. If sharing news, link to a source when available.
11. NO SEXISM OR STEREOTYPING! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO NINJA ON YOU ALL! Seriously, don't go around saysing things like, "Thirteen-year-olds only care about Edward being hot; they don't appreciate the meaning of the books." Newsflash: some of them have a lot of things to say, and it's not fair to stereotype people. And sexism is JUST NOT COOL! He Says, She Says is not to prove which sex has the better interpretation of the books and is not saying one sex is better than the other; it's merely to show what each takes away from the books.